Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh, hello there little blogsy...

Seeing as how it has been almost one year since I have written anything, I imagine I have a little bit of updating to do.

School is over and done with. I graduated May 6- Cum Laude, I am very proud to say. It was tough. My life was practically consumed with nothing but studying, writing papers, finishing projects, working diligently through clinicals (or as I like to call it, working for free. Experience, exshmerience. Just kidding.) and countless sleepless nights. It was so hard to find time to
spare for much else (not to mention energy), so my time was spent with my class- my pseudo family for the year.
Although it was the hardest thing I have ever done, I loved it and am so happy to say that I made it! Luckily I had some insane support from my family and boyfriend. Well, fiancée now. But more on that later :)

I was fortunate enough to have two job offers before I even graduated- one of which I accepted. It's a secret for now, for reasons I can't exactly explain without giving too much away. All I am waiting on now is for the dreaded boards exam date to arrive- June 29. Once I find out the results and get my license (cross your fingers and your toes) then I'll be able to spill my secret.

Back to the whole fiancée thing.

Ethan proposed on May 16! Which is kind of perfect because I have always said I would not even think about getting married until I graduated college. Well, I thought plenty about it before then but at least the ring didn't come 'till after! If you're completely out of the loop, he and I have been together for a year (next month) but have had secret crushes on each other for years. About 8 years in fact. It's crazy how things eventually fall into place. Wedding planning is overwhelming, but definitely fun. March will be here before we know it!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Well hello! I've missed reading your blog :) But I have nothing to say since I already know everything you just posted about, hehe! Love you!