Thursday, April 15, 2010

SEG Update

A few weeks ago I got on the elevator and SEG was there. He smiled and said hi and I actually spoke clear English to him! I was very happy with myself. But today, I am sitting up front at the reception desk with a clear view of the elevators and I see a back of a head that is unfamiliar to me. GASP. I know that hot man swagger. NO. HE. DID. NOT. I immediately had the following gmail chat with MaryEllen:

me: SEG got a hair cut and i'm not so sure i'm diggin it......
MaryEllen: bahaha
now he's NSSEG (not so sexy elevator guy)
me: aww.... you're right :( :(
hahah
i liked it a little shaggy and now it's all business.
MaryEllen: he just needs a mullet ;)
me: bahah GROSS
MaryEllen: i just ate a really gross apple.....

hahah she is my friend because she is SO good with transitions. Anyway. I think that little hair cut might have killed it for me. Sad. Our fake future was shaping up so nicely....

3 comments:

Heather said...

haha How funny would it be if former SEG went all stalkerazzi and read your blog. Just saying. It could happen.

Rachel said...

hahah well. it COULD happen but seeing as how he doesn't even know my name, it's not too probable. that would be funny though. and i wouldn't be embarassed.

*MaryEllen* said...

i just read your post. you are hilarious. i knew you liked me for some reason but i could never put my finger on it! now i know! i think my transition ability is a talent from the heavens. stick around & you'll learn ;)