Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glee!

The new season of Glee started last night. Oh what a fabulous birthday present to me! haha. My fave song of the night was definitely Finn's version of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You".



Past all time favorites:


Puck singing "Sweet Caroline".




Rachel singing "Don't Rain On My Parade". I think I favor this simply because it brings back childhood memories of watching Barbara Streisand belting it out in Funny Girl.


Mr. Schuster rockin out to The Police.


Smile, Charlie Chaplin cover because I just love that song.


Rachel and Kurt belting out "Defying Gravity" because, well, obviously.



And I could just go on but then I'd probably just end up with the track list of season one's soundtrack! I'm a huge GLEEK.




3 comments:

Emily W said...

I love Glee too! I really liked the one Rachel and evil boy sang.

Rachel said...

oh yeah! i liked that one too... how angry are you that he doesn't really like her??!

Emily W said...

I had thought he did not like her from the beginning but after his little speech on the stage I was like "awwww...he really does like her." and then bam! Major hatred. And did you notice that his Glee Coach is the girlfriend from Enchanted?