Thursday, December 11, 2008

almost done..

so on tuesday andrea and i randomly decided to pick up and go to charleston. right in the middle of exam week. very responsible, i know. but it was a good time and a nice little stress reliever. i have two more exams- the hardest ones- one tomorrow and one on monday. i'm to the point where as long as i get a c in a&pII i'll be happy. seriously done with that mess. then i start my job, which i'm pretty excited about. i've been unemployed for the past 3-4 months-the first time since i was old enough to have a job. while it was nice to not have responsibilities, the no income part has been the worst. so i'm looking forward to fixing that...

1 comment:

Marlee said...

So I don't know if I really have anything to say... I just know that you don't have any love comments... or comments at all for that matter! So here I am to save the day! I LOVE YOU!
(like the picture of you and I on mine?)